1. Don't attend class/rehearsals, but if you do, arrive late.
2. Be sure to leave before class/rehearsal is over.
3. Never have anything to say in class/rehearsal - wait until you leave.
4. When in class/rehearsal, say that you will do everything, then go home and do nothing.
5. The next day, find fault with the leaders and other members.
6. Take no part in the organization's affairs (rehearsals/events/fundraisers, etc).
7. Be sure to sit in the back, so you can talk freely to another member.
8. Get all the organization will give you, but don't give the organization anything.
9. Never ask anyone to join the organization.
10. At every opportunity, threaten to quit and try to get others to also.
11. Talk cooperation, but don't cooperate.
12. If asked to help, say you don't have time.
13. Never read anything pertaining to the organization.
14. Never accept a leadership role - it is easier to criticize than do things.
15. If appointed to leadership, never give any time or service to the organization.
16. If there are finances to pay, just ignore them.
17. Don't do anymore than you have to, and, when others willingly and unselfishly use their ability to help the good cause along, you complain that the organization is run by a clique.